How do I create a new project?
Once you have logged into Easynote, you are ready to go!
1. To create a project, hover over the menu in the left top corner, where you can select your team and click on the new project
2. In the Project information you can enter following information
- Project name
Set a title of your project – Try to keep it short
Describe your project, what is the project about.
Only you will be able to view this project in the team and no one will have
access to your project except you
- Shared with my entire team
All members of the team you are in will also get access to your project
- Specific users of the team
Only members you specify will have access to your projects
- Set deadline
If you would like to you can set a deadline for this project
Once you have filled in all information then select Continue
3. In the Apps tab select the apps you require for your project (you can add more later), and then select Finish
4. And to confirm that you are ready to create this project simply click on Create My Project and you are ready!
4. Now you have created a new project. All you need to do now is create some new tasks
Do you wonder how to find and set other projects? Click here.
We hope that we provided with quick and good information regarding your issue. If you have any further questions regarding Easynote and its content, feel free to try out our helpdesk. If you couldn’t find the answer that you were searching for, please contact us at MAIL@easynote.com and we will answer as fast as we can!